Monday, October 12, 2015

Rapper gets 'shot in the head', immediately posts video on Facebook


tariq-rapper.jpgYou might have thought you’ve seen everything on Facebook but this video is a reminder that almost everything in life can be documented – even being shot in the head.
Compton rapper Teriq Royal alleges that he was struck by stray bullet fragments shot from an AK-47.
He posted a video on Facebook showing the immediate aftermath of being shot in the head along with this comment: “God let me walk away from an AK47 dumpin rounds at me and my bros… I'm just
blessed to see another day and RAP ABOUT IT”.
The video shows a disorientated Royal stumbling around a petrol station saying “I just got shot”.
“I guess I’m really a rap n***a now I just got shot… Me and my soldier are all here, n***a”.
The rapper also posted an X-ray online showing how lucky he was to avoid a worse injury.

3 bullet fragments resting on my 3rd eye for the rest of my life
Posted by Teriq Royal on Wednesday, 7 October 2015
Teriq Royal’s video has gone viral with over 250,000 views in five days.



No comments:
Write comments

FirstClub

University of St Mark & St John

Buy AdSpace

MarketHub

ENGINETHEMES