Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Man demonstrating how to clean a gun during video chat accidentally shoots himself dead

A family in Florida has been left reeling after a man accidentally fatally shot himself while explaining how to clean a gun during a video conversation with a relative.

Police said that Josmel Herrera, 43, was fatally injured during the incident on Tuesday, when he was hit in the chest.

The Miami-Dade Police Department said it had received a number of calls about a shooting inside a home on 27th Street at around 7.30pm. Emergency crews took Mr Herrera to hospital where he died. 
“When I came out, you know my door is see-through, I saw these cops and I was like, ‘What’,” one woman who lives in the area told NBC News.

“I was in shock, because in this neighbourhood, I’ve lived here 30 something years and nothing like this has ever happened.”
Police said an investigation into the incident was ongoing.

No comments:
Write comments

FirstClub

University of St Mark & St John

Buy AdSpace

MarketHub

ENGINETHEMES