Friday, August 14, 2015

BREAKING NEWS: Aston Villa officially signed Barcelona winger Adama Traore



Aston Villa have officially signed Barcelona winger Adama Traore on a five-year-deal for around £7million.

The 19-year-old is one of the highest rated 19-year-old’s in Europe, and it is believed that Tim Sherwood has fought off competition from Liverpool to sign him.
Traore also held talks with Bayern Munich and Stoke City last week, over possible moves but decided to move to Aston Villa instead.
The signing is Sherwood’s tenth of a busy summer including deals for Jordan Ayew, Jordan Amavi, Mark Bunn, Jose Crespo, Rudy Gestede, Idrissa Gueye, Micah Richards, Scott SInclair and Jordan Vertout.


Sherwood said to the club website: “He’s someone I have been tracking for a long time, he’s physsically a man and has been for some time.
“Those players are few and far between we’re delighted he has chosen Villa to continue his development.” 

Traore also spoke to the club site, saying: “It’s an honour for me to come here. It’s a club that showed interest in me fro mthe first moment and made me feel important.
“I have spoken to the manager and have a very good impression of him and what he wants from me, all this has made this club my top attraction.
“I would also like to express my gratitude to everyone at FC Barcelona for helping me develop as a player and as a person.”




No comments:
Write comments

FirstClub

University of St Mark & St John

Buy AdSpace

MarketHub

ENGINETHEMES